Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Line Drying Season Has Begun

OK, maybe I was little negative yesterday with all my Earth Day un-support rhetoric.

Although I don't understand why people get so excited about it, I do appreciate the sense of community and togetherness that Earth Day brings about. I still think it's total BS, but I also try to be a relatively positive person, and slamming people for having kids probably isn't going to accomplish much. Even so, I am a big proponent of the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement and think everyone should peruse the www.vhemt.org website and draw their own conclusions. I'd be interested to know what people think.

Moving on to more exciting things (at least in my head), most people who know me are aware of my obsession with drying laundry on my clothesline. Nothing beats extra crispy towels and the smell of Outside on my clothes. This is another trait I get from my Ma.

Soft, dryer-sheet-dried towels from the dryer? I THINK NOT.
IMG_2528

Crispy, freshy bed linens.
IMG_2530

0 comments:

Post a Comment

OK, here's the deal on commenting: I love comments!

But it's more fun for me to know who is posting comments, and then I can leave fun comments on your site, too, whatever that may be.

Isn't that fun?

FUN, I say.

If you want to be all anonymous and elusive like that, I'm alright with that, but really, it's more fun my way.

Anyway, carry on with whatever you were going to say. Don't be shy. I don't bite, and I will love you forever for your comment.